Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Funny things people say

*Reads the "Volunteer Puppy Raising Program" patch on Dante's vest*  "So is he the volunteer or are you?"

Little girl to her brother:  "You see him?  He's a guard dog.  You know how I know?  Look how BIIIIIIIIG he is!"

"Wait!  So you don't get paid for this?  You do it for FREE?!?"

 *6 or 7 year old*  "I'm scared of dogs.  Especially big dogs like him.  Can I pet him?"

Little kid to his/her parent:  "Mommy, there's a doggy in here!"
Mom:  "No there's not."
Kid: "Yes there is!  It's right there!"
Mom:  "There are no dogs in the mall.  You're just seeing things."
*Both walk away*  This has happened half-a-dozen times.  I feel bad for the kids who's parents will never believe them. . . 

And there are oh so many more, I just can't remember all of them!  Puppies certainly make for interesting conversations and lots of laughter!

4 comments:

  1. Funny isn't it? We get our fair share of comments, too. "Isn't that a Pit Bull?" is among the most popular.

    The "you do it for FREE?" thing is amazing, isn't it? As if the only things worth doing are those that pay in cash. Silly people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little kids one, I always smile at them, like, "hey it's our little secret". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its funny the comments you get as a raiser. i got a comment today that did annoy me though. i had someone say how bad they felt for my puppy cause he has to wear a muzzle i tried to explain it was a halti but they wouldnt hear of it. i do hear kids a lot go mommy theres a doggy in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, oh this made me laugh so hard. I've gotten some pretty hilarious comments too. I love the last one especially...Dante has apparently attained "invisible dog" status :) You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please leave a comment!