Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mail!

On Friday Dante received his very first package!  It was from my sweet Aunt Erin.  She is such an animal-lover and was so excited about my raising Dante.  Aunt Erin always finds the coolest gifts, and this was no exception!

Dante attempted to open it...


But then I made him go "down" while I cut the tape.  He was not happy about this, and gave me his best "But it has MY name on it" face.  Somehow, he knew it was for him!


Unwrapping it:


Inside was a super cute stuffed toy and the coolest dog water bottle!


I don't think that the fact that it is as big as Dante is keeping him from having a great time!  he absolutely loves it!  It has been deemed his "extra special" toy that he has to work really hard for, and he will do just about anything for it!


The water bottle is my favorite.  It has a metal ball in the top so that when you turn it upside-down he can push it with his tongue and get water without a bowl.  It took him a few minutes to figure out how to use it, but to say he loves it is an understatement!  As soon as I pick it up, he jumps up, stares at it longingly, and follows me around until I let him have it.


Aunt Erin, I know your reading this: Thank you soooo much for your thoughtful gifts!  I hope that Dante will have the chance to meet you one of these days!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. . .Hannah thank you so much for this post and all this pictures. I so wish I could be there. . .But I am cherishing reading your blog - you make it so real and personal, and all the wonderful photos make me feel like I get to share in this experience with you, albeit long distance. I am going to HAVE to come out and do a full pet photo sesion for you, though. Miss you so much my chest aches, my darling, incredible, talented niece. And I am SO proud of you and Dante.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please leave a comment!