Thursday, July 19, 2012

7 Months!

I was really enjoying doing month-by-month post for Dante, but now I am already thinking there is no way that he is this old!  Please slow down!  

So anyways, here are seven things I love about "The D":


1.  Dante is a cuddle bug!  He still needs to snuggle every morning when he wakes up :-)


2.  Dante is confident.  He does great everywhere I take him, and always loves to go to new places!


3.  Dante is not afraid to try something new.  He will try just about anything he can physically do for praise (and treats too ;-)

 4.  I love how Dante's fur dries all funny and randomly sticks up after a bath!  I call it his summer "beach blown" look!

 5.  Dante loves to learn, and gets so excited when I teach him new commands!

6.  I love his crinkly ears!


7.  Dante is clean!  Seriously, this pup does NOT smell. At all.  Or shed.  Ever.  It's A-mazing.  You really have to meet him to believe me.  I will always complain about this in future pups after having him.

Happy 7 months, Dante!

And just for fun, here is a video of Dante when he was 11 or 12 weeks.  He loved playing with the door stopper so much that he stripped it from the wall.  Oops!  Needless to say, that obsession was short-lived! :-)

1 comment:

We love to hear from our readers! Please leave a comment!