The last ten months that I have had Dante had been the closest to a roller coaster that you'll get me on. But the fun and joy of having this ball of fur in my charge have far outweighed the rough spots. He has come so far and is still learning so much.
But enough with the sentiment. ;-) Here are just a few of the things that Dante has learned and accomplished his first year.
- Traveled 2,163 miles at eight weeks old to get to his puppy raiser.
- Learned that walks are fun and Gentle Leaders aren't half-bad either.
- He learned that growing puppies need sleep. . .
- And more sleep.
- Learned to love his people.
- And trust us even when he is unsure.
- Explored lots of new places.
- And learned (and still is) to behave well, be still and quiet and that he doesn't have to be afraid of anything.
|Love this boy :-)|
Happy 1st birthday, Dante!