Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pool Party!

Early last week, and email came addressed to Dante and Moray from their best friend, CCI puppy Young.  Dante and Moray (and the humans) were invited to their first pool party with Young, his raisers, and Chief, Gregor, and Ivy.  To say we had a blast is an understatement!  Dante got a little over-excited and accidentally fell in.  It took a lot of coaxing (and cookies!) to get him back in the water, but he got fairly comfortable.  Dante thinks he is Hot Stuff, but when he is nervous, he melts into a 68 lb. baby who clings to "His Hannah" (seriously, you should have seen the scratches on my arms and back from him clinging to me).  Moray was in heaven!  He came right in, and even though he couldn't stay afloat, he kept swimming.  Someone just had to keep a hand under that belly to keep him up.  ;-)

Thank you to Young and his raisers for being such awesome hosts!

**All photos courtesy of Marsh Creative Studios**

Young and his raiser


Young and Moray

My sister and Moray

My big baby ;-)

"I think I can, I think I can..."


This one just makes me laugh

Young trying to get Dante to play with him

1 comment:

  1. I am not a jealous person - I truly love cheering and supporting others ... but THIS story has me jealous. OH MY, YES, PLEASE!!! What I would do to swim with my puppy. Promise me if I visit you some day that we can do this - even if I am swimming with YOUR puppy!! =) YAY - what an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please leave a comment!