Friday, September 13, 2013

Lookin' Sharp

There has come a point in a puppy's life when they are Ready.  Ready to take on the world.  Not that they do not like outings and new places, but it becomes a need.  Canine Companions puppies are bred for confidence, and thrive off of adventure.  It has happened with both my puppies; a light switch turns on, and they are ready for adventure.  Now!

The other day, I was overwhelmed with school, and couldn't seem to keep my focus on one thing long enough to make any progress before I was distracted by something else that needed to get done.  Moray was also getting restless, so I gathered some books, packed a couple things for Moray, and we headed to Barnes and Noble.

 Barnes and Noble is located at an outdoor mall, and is nice and quiet during the day.  The few times I have taken Moray out, he has proven himself to be fantastic at settling and being still and quiet, and he was here as well.  After two hours of studying (Moray sleeping), I ditched my stuff in the car, and we took off to explore, and practice loose leash walking.  

While keeping a loose leash still takes a lot of focus from both of us, I had so much fun with my gorgeous boy.  He has such an innocent awe toward the world, and it is So. Much. Fun. to explore with him.  One of my favorite things about puppy raising is watching them learn and take new places in.  Moray takes everything in stride, and loves every single minute of being out and about.  

While all Canine Companion's puppies possess intoxicating levels of cuteness, not much is sharper than a jet black lab pup in a trim, blazing yellow vest.








3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grown up he is! He is gonna be (already is!) one handsome dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a very cool-looking face. Sounds like you guys are doin' great together!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers! Please leave a comment!